We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurantindustry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment tocustomer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, anddeliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurantpoint of sale, guest-facing features, and award-winning customer support. As aToaster, youll tackle meaningful projects that will help shape the company. Join us aswe empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.Looking to join a fast-growing company on a talented team thats enabling smallbusinesses by changing the future of restaurant experiences? If so, thats Toast.
Were seeking a Research Coordinator to help us build a thriving research practice.Youll support researchers by handling the logistical aspects of the research process -proactively finding opportunities to help us formalize, improve and scale ourprocesses. Youre right for this role if you are detail-oriented; collaborative and humble;have a can-do attitude; and youre naturally curious.
As a Research Coordinator, you will:
- Collaborate with members of the UX Research team to understand researchneeds and recruit the right participants for research studies
- Foster relationships between customers and team members to build anenthusiastic and growing pool of candidates for research
- Establish efficient, reusable recruiting processes for the entire UX team
- Build and streamline processes for efficient research operations
- Maintain the UX Research teams repository
- Manage the UX Research teams tools, subscriptions and relationships withvendors
- Attend and contribute to Research, Design and Product touch points related toyour work
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1 - 2 years experience coordinating UX research
- BA/BS degree
- An interest in UX as a career path with the drive to learn more
- Experience in research tools (ex., Validately, Respondent, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with the tools we use at Toast (Google suite, Slack) is a plus
- Familiarity with database principles and searching databases is a plus
- Basic knowledge of UX research and best recruiting practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, with strongattention to detail
- Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve