Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
A data-driven business intelligence and analytics professional that provides stakeholders and users with actionable insights, high quality reporting and effective, interactive visualizations. As part of the Data Delivery team, this position will be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, training, and modifications of reports, data extractions and other data outputs. This expert will also be an authority on the data consumption tool sets including Tableau, Alation and Amplitude.
What You'll Do:
- Writing relational and multidimensional database SQL queries
- Designing, building and deploying reports
- Gathering business requirements to conceptualize, design and manage the delivery of operational dashboards, data extractions, presentations, infographics and reports
- Work with stakeholders to understand business objectives; translate objectives to define KPIs and goals
- Work and collaborate closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure the availability and quality of data requirements meets users' expectations
- Synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data to form clear, well-supported, data-driven visualizations for non-technical audiences
- Support the data delivery tool sets including Tableau, Alation and Amplitude
- Supports data governance and data stewardship initiativesPerforms miscellaneous data related duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Technology or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in report writing against multiple sources including relational databases, OLAP cubes, flat files, etc.
- 2+ years of experience using Tableau
- 2+ years requirements gathering and specification writing for effective reporting
- Strong business analysis and development capabilities. Need to be able to take informal requirements to an Agile deliverable with minimal oversight
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).Expects to deliver quality work on aggressive timelines with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in SQL database design and SQL programming, including stored procedure and table joins
- Expert experience with developing reports and dashboards with Tableau
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From