Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Renewals Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The Renewals Manager owns the responsibility for Imprivatas perpetual Maintenance & Support and subscription license renewals business process and transformation. As a core member of Imprivata Customer Success leadership team, the Renewals Manager leads a group of renewals specialists focused on annual perpetual maintenance and subscription license renewals. This is a highly visible role that oversees a significant and critical revenue stream for the company. The Renewals Manager is comfortable driving iterative process improvement and knows how to motivate teams and create high levels of engagement and can manage effortlessly on a global basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and evolve on the renewal management strategy with a Customers for Life mission through direct and indirect channels improving customer retention, timely renewals and other KPIs
- Help identify and drive early, repeatable, scalable, and streamlined actions to address risk and drive healthy renewals
- Lead a large team through organizational change while remaining focused on key objectives
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales and Customer Success organizations to optimize selling efficiency and risk mitigation
- Work collaboratively with the sales, customer experience teams and executives to ensure customer satisfaction and timely renewals, optimize selling efficiency and risk mitigation, and handle exceptions responsibly
- Provide consistent, real-time data, reporting and insights related to forecasting, bookings, productivity and KPIs
- Partner with sales operations, legal and finance to ensure a holistic view of customer entitlements and procurement processes
- Build, coach and lead a global team
- Establish global standards and consistency for operationally-sound models executing against key performance metrics, implement best practices and optimize renewal subscription and perpetual management methodologies
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual planning activities including forecasting, pipeline management and effectiveness
- Deliver analysis of renewal trends and performance, metrics dashboards for weekly tracking and monthly operational reviews
We Are Looking For People Who
- Effectively communicate objectives clearly to align with the rest of the organization and drive team behavior to execute
- Have proven leadership, team management, and coaching skills including a consistent track record of hiring, developing, and mentoring successful teams and leading through operational and organizational change
- Have been successful in customer-focused leadership positions including establishing a positive end to end customer experience and coordination with strategy and operations team
- Bachelors Degree Business, Administration or Marketing preferred
- 5+ years experience preferably in contract renewal, sales or client success roles. Experience in renewals sales is required
- Experience managing team of client or account focused members including perpetual, subscription and multiple channels is a must
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Possess intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills with ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Familiarity with contracts, terms of service and associated legal issues
- Previous experience with automated, multiple stream quoting for perpetual and subscription sales
- Ability to appropriately explain difficult issues and solid negotiation skills for contract interpretation/negotiation at senior level
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From