Office Tour Photos
As a Renewals Specialist you will be building and developing enduring relationships with elite customers, acting as their trusted advisor and understanding their unique business challenges. SmartBear is hiring top sales talent for Renewal Sales due to massive market demand as we are in the midst of unprecedented growth and global expansion.
The SmartBear Renewals Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and act as a sales enabler to drive retention and customer loyalty for SmartBear products.
- Strategically engage with customers to align customer goals with our solutions. Ensure account retention, development and growth of lifetime customer value.
- Drive customer use and adoption of software to ensure maximum license utilization by facilitating successful onboarding and adoption of software leading to retention, upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Expand and grow customer accounts by identifying customer needs and educating and selling additional products in our software portfolio.
- Monitor and report customers product experiences and provide consultation and recommendations to improve performance and success.
- Strong customer-focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to consult with customers remotely or onsite (if needed) at the business operation and technical levels.
- Ability to accomplish results working through others.
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelors degree
- Sales, account management or customer success experience, especially in software, a plus
- Proficient in German, French, or Spanish is a plus.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From