Renewal Manager - Boston
Brandwatch is looking for a highly commercial, driven individual with proven business development/sales success to lead our renewals and retention effort in our Emerging Accounts segment. This role manages the renewal phase of our customer lifecycle to drive retention and upsell within our existing emerging account customer base.
Were looking for self-motivated problem solvers to join our growing team. Successful candidates for this role will have excellent communication, discovery, and negotiation skills, as well as a drive to win.
Your role will include:
- Having full responsibility for renewals of the Emerging customer portfolio
- Accurately forecasting risk and work on a path to renewal for each account while prioritizing
- Overcoming renewal objections by understanding the customers requirements and promoting the value of Brandwatch products and services
- Negotiating contract terms and promote services and additional products to meet existing customers needs
- Create and feedback customer churn analysis process and feedback to the internal teams
- Collaboration with teammates and colleagues to optimize the renewal process and keep data entry up to date
- Highlighting opportunity for account growth andconnect with the right team to plan and deliver
Were looking for:
- Strong business acumen; polished and articulate, a conversationalist comfortable selling and negotiating
- A self-starter, hardworking with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple deadlines
- Proven commercial experience as a successful business dev or sales exec; ideally within SaaS or other B2B
- Being adaptable to a changing environment quickly and to thrive within a cross-functional team
- An organized individual with an eye for detail
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.