Join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aRelease Managerfor our Lexington, MA office.
Release Managers work with multiple Agile product teams, Cloud Platform team, Technical Publications, User Experience, Test Automation, Release Engineering, DevOps, Product Management, and Engineering leadership to provide cohesion, visibility and leadership in the product delivery process. This vantage point makes the Release Manager an ideal change agent for the organization, able to identify organizational issues and empowered to take action to make improvements.
Managing core engineering releases, including:
- Negotiating release scope with Product Management and Engineering Management
- Developing implementation plans with teams to deliver scope predictably
- Escalating and resolving delivery issues
- Identifying dependencies early, and managing risks across the release
- Reporting release status at all levels of Imprivata
- Triaging issues
- Resolving priority conflicts across teams
- Staging deliverables into customer delivery channels (Customer Portal, iTunes, Play Store, Cloud Operations)
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and driving changes to address them
Acting as Scrum Master for one or more Agile product teams, including:
- Communicating status to internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating grooming, stand-ups, communication and decision making with the team
- Planning and tracking Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
- Bachelors Degree; advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years technology related industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering Management or Engineering Program Management
- Experience with SaaS product delivery
- Experience in product transitions from on-premises to Cloud is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the big picture view
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Imprivatas products
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences
- Ability to triage issues based on priority, impact, risk, release timing
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
- Ability to represent delivery status for engineering at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues.
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, Find a way to get it done attitude
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.