Office Tour Photos
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the software lifecycle in successfully delivering stable on-time deployments of highly available, large scale systems
- Define and use tools and business systems required to support the process
- Work closely with team members to maintain status and timeline of upcoming releases and projects.
- Coordinating other inter- and cross-departmental projects.
- Track open actions, key task dates, and dependencies
- Communicating program status and expectation changes to senior leaders and required stakeholders
- Document detailed agendas, meeting minutes, and action items from key cross-functional meetings
- Document the scope of projects in sufficient detail to communicate it to others as needed.
- Provide project status briefs to other internal parties.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing functionality.
- Working independently and comfortably in ambiguous or less well defined circumstances across departments
You Should Have
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge in the software and/or technology industry managing projects and/or releases
- Experience with JIRA or other project tracking tools and software
- Excellent organizational skills to include following directions carefully, being thorough and detail oriented
- Proven ability to adapt well to constantly changing situations, managing what at times can be organized chaos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, leadership and facilitation skills, and presentation skillsExcellent analytical skills; ability to quickly understand complex problems and recommend solutions
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexable PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
More Jobs From