Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Payments teams are the hidden heroes and heroines of Toast. Your team ensures a restaurant can always perform the mission critical act of taking a payment from a guest, even in the middle of a power outage! As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurants bank account.
Bready* to make a change?
The Relationship Manager will operate as a key customer advocate for all Toast Payments questions for both prospects and live customers. Using customer empathy and a consultative approach, you will partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive customer satisfaction and measure success based upon a number of key performance indicators such as: Customer Satisfaction, Retention and Customer Service Response Time.
About this roll*:
- Deliver a best-in-class Payments experience to Toast restaurant clients and prospects
- Maintain client satisfaction from sales handoff through life of partnership at both presale and post-sale
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toasts payment solutions and deeply understand the value proposition and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Identify and implement enablement opportunities to educate the broader company on payments
- Uncover, introduce, and implement opportunities to increase client satisfaction
- Act as an escalation point and ensure resolution of any client issues that surround payment processing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand client needs and make recommendations through analysis for each assigned client
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelors degree; 3+ years of relevant work experience in account management, customer success, pre sales, or similar
- Experience with onboarding clients post-sales, and support through product go-live
- Understanding of financial statements; experience talking about financial trends
- Ability to read and make recommendations with data; Familiarity with Excel and Salesforce (or similar)
- Strong time management, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Experience working in the payments or fintech industry and/or POS solutions
More Jobs From