Office Tour Photos
Wayfairs Registry Merchandising team is focused on driving a merchandising strategy that enables couples to register for and receive wedding gifts in an easy & fun way and builds overall brand affinity for Wayfair. The Merchandising team is at the center of the online registry experience, responsible for ensuring we have the assortment our registrants are seeking, defining and executing a best in class curation experience, and encouraging ongoing registrant engagement through our email newsletters.
A successful Merchandising Associate will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales, a passion for user experience and an ability to conduct extensive data analysis that will enable our team to test & learn as we iterate to develop an unparallelled merchandising strategy.
What Youll Do
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience, formulating concrete roadmaps to drive measurable change
- Help determine the curation strategy for Registry features through product selection and representation
- Relentlessly drive improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve Registry basket size and drive revenue growth
- Communicate findings and results with senior Registry leaders
- Perform daily maintenance and merchandising updates onsite
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Registry merchandising tactics and performance
- Partner across Marketing, Storefront, Category Management, Vertical Merchandising & Promotions to drive collaborative projects and/or apply learnings from other teams to our experience
- Create & maintain relationships across our key suppliers spanning the core categories within Registry
- Stay abreast of competitor trends and best practices in the registry space to help identify gaps or potential opportunities in our merchandising strategy
What Youll Need
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (preference for experience within the home space and/or an online retailer).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Experience with web analytics preferred.
- Ability to balance creative thinking with analytical acumen to make decisions and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset; you must be adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Able to quickly learn the necessary technical tools. Experience with SQL a plus.
- A great attitude and team centric mentality.
More Jobs From