Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As an RVP, Inside Sales, you will be building and leading a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be responsible for leading a team of Inside Sales District Managers and Inside Territory Account Executives to meet and exceed unit, revenue, eNPS and cNPS objectives. In this role the RVP is expected to hire and train their team and provide ongoing coaching and support to ensure the District Sales Managers and Territory Account Executives are able to meet and exceed their individual sales objectives.
The RVP will excel across three primary competency areas and their related components:
- Operational Excellence
- Talent identification
- Analytical skills
- Tactical execution & process delivery
- Financial deliverables
- Problem solving, innovation and creativity
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategic vision and planning
- Effective decision making and judgement
- Overall business acumen
- Continuous improvement cycling
- Advanced Leadership
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Interpersonal savvy
- Building culture, morale and team motivation
- Talent development
- Toast RECIPE
Do you have the right ingredients?
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Keen understanding of the Challenger sales methodology with the ability to teach and develop a team within the Challenger sales motion.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with sales funnel management and data driven operational excellence
- Experience in Restaurant and POS industry would be an advantage
- A passion for cultivating early career sales representatives and managers
More Jobs From