Regional Sales Manager
Workbar is a growing network of coworking locations in Greater Boston connected through a proprietary technology platform. We are a collection of vibrant and buzzing workspaces shared by a diverse community of professionals ranging from start-ups to small businesses to enterprise companies. What results is an inspiring, high-energy place to work and collaborate.
We are leading the way on defining how workspace is purchased and functions in today’s mobile, on-demand economy - both for individuals and large companies alike. Workbar is accelerating its expansion within New England and into new markets. We are headquartered directly across from South Station, with many locations throughout the Greater Boston region.
Visit www.workbar.comto learn more.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Regional Sales Manager plays an integral role in the success of Workbar’s growth by acting as the driving force for gathering self generated leads, closing those leads and strategizing with the Sales, Marketing and Operations departments to grow the business. You will support our team in all aspects of sales with a focus on the coordination and execution of marketing efforts as well. Compensation for this role consists of a base salary commensurate with experience plus performance incentives. You are expected to achieve or exceed the sales targets and metrics set by the General Manager.
- Proactively generate new leads and convert the leads to deals. Lead sources include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial Brokers/Agents/Property Owners
- Local companies and partnerships
- Referrals from neighboring businesses
- Referrals from past and existing members
- 3rd Party Contacts
- Lost lead pipeline * Focus on enterprise company leads for larger deal sizes (both dedicated space and group memberships)
- Represent Workbar to industry professionals by regularly conducting presentations to commercial brokerage firms.
- Meet or exceed the monthly sales targets, revenue targets and conversion ratios set by the General Manager
- Report sales activity daily in SFDC
- Conduct tours based on importance and as needed.
- Raise brand awareness by connecting with local organizations and attending networking events to promote Workbar and identify potential members.
- Strong focus on new locations by preselling locations to achieve occupancy goals prior to opening.
- Must be able to travel to new markets within the region.
- Provide support in achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Ensure locations are set up for full optimization (including sales readiness).
- Assist with special projects assigned by management.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Real Estate Industry experience a big plus
- Previous sales experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales in a business to business environment.
- Proven success in self-generating leads and business development.
- Ability to handle objections and negotiate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are motivated by driving new business and achieving goals.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - Workbar is growing and each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy. You will be expected to pitch in and assist the entire team as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by submitting the following:
- LinkedIn URL.
- A brief cover letter which is customized to show why you are a great match for this role, as defined.
- Your compensation requirements. Compensation for this role consists of a base salary commensurate with experience plus performance incentives.
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate (Commercial or Residential): 1 year (Preferred)