Office Tour Photos
The Motus Business Development team is growing quickly, and were looking to bring on our newest cohort of software sales executives. As an Account Executive, you will generate leads and creatively sell Motus product suite to help clients increase efficiency, boost employee satisfaction, mitigate risk and liability, and realize significant cost savings. Our customers love the value we deliver, and we have a 98.5% retention rate.
Our most successful Account Executives are quick learners, self-competitive, empathetic, and highly skilled at reading people and situations. Our decision-makers are often C-Level executives, so were looking for team members with a strong executive presence who can hold a room and connect with different personalities.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a fun, tight-knit group of sales professionals and learn from hands-on mentorship. Successful Account Executives are promoted into the Enterprise Account Executive role selling into our highest revenue accounts.
- Deliver consistently against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding sales experience to customers
- Cold call / email and identify decision makers within target accounts
- Qualify and convert incoming leads into sales opportunities and close new business
- Create and present financial analyses to clients
- Review contracts and agreements with clients
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information in Salesforce, the goal being that management can quickly understand the status of customer relationships and the sales pipeline
- Deliver presentations on Motus products and services
- Continuously manage and nurture sales pipeline
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- 1-3 years of inside sales or BDR experience within a SaaS organization
- Experience selling into the C-Suite
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas
- Aptitude for technology
- Creative, tenacious approach towards lead generation
- Driven, outgoing and positive attitude
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus!
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law