Regional Sales Director
Celect is a venture-backed company based in Boston with the mission of bringing science to the art of retail. Celect has built a SaaS cloud-based predictive analytics platform that delivers actionable insights to retailers. Founded by MIT professors and based on patented, award winning science on choice modeling, Celect has built an experienced and energized team. We are looking for smart, hard working, and fun colleagues ready to join us for the ride of their career.
About the Job
The Celect sales team is passionate about bringing innovative products to market, and building something which solves a signifcant problem in a way never done before. As a Regional Sales Director at Celect, you will be responsible for working with today’s leading retail brands to help them get the full value of the Celect Optimization Platform. You will build relationships with prospects and clients in a given territory and partner with our customers to help them leverage predictive analytics.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Work closely with founding team to continue rapid growth of customer base.
- Prospect new accounts while maintaining sales momentum within existing opportunities.
- Develop regional quarterly and annual business performance including territory plans and qualified pipeline.
- Drive and participate in regional marketing programs.
- Familiar with managing potentially complex sales processes.
- Manage both client and partner territory relationships.
- Executive level positioning.
- BA/BS required with 5+ years of enterprise field sales experience preferred – retail and analytics a plus.
- Experience exceeding quota and averaging 8+ meetings per week.
- Track record of driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Proactive, high-energy and self–motivated thinker with a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to prospect, manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.