Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video has the power to inform, inspire, challenge, amuse, and connect. And were here for it.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen. Our customers are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our growing channel sales team. The Regional Partner Manager will help to drive incremental Brightcove revenues through prioritized partners aligned to regional needs.
- Identifies the best revenue opportunity partners regionally
- Identify gaps to support business needs and provide recommended solutions.
- Deliver against growth targets for each partner.
- Delivers credible forecast to predict business impacts upon request.
- Advises and assists field sales on how to proceed with partners and each of their different relationships
- Negotiates standard contract elements with assistance and understands nonnegotiables.
- Identifies and escalates issues related to partner contracts
- Manages possible channel conflict to a positive outcome
- Secure and execute partner plans for each key partner to deliver revenue growth.
- 7+ years experience in successful partnering sales.
- Marcom industry and agency experience is critical.
- Experience with the Media and Entertainment vertical is critical.
- Video industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize workload of a full landscape of partners across several time zones.
- Proven track record of developing Enterprise partners for software and SaaS sales within a designated geographic region
- Solid presentation skills. Highly collaborative communicator and team member.
- Ability to disarm conflict situations both internally and externally.
- Prioritizes tactical efforts aligned to corporate goals.
- Comfortable in matrixes and highly distributed organizations.
These are the qualifications and experience we are targeting but we also are excited to have an opportunity to teach you technologies and skills you've never used before. All we ask for is creativity and tenacity in solving the problems that we are tackling together.
- 30-40% travel
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19 and plan to return to an in-office experience once it is safe to do so. When we return, this role will be located in our Boston office which is located downtown, in Fort Point harbor. This Brightcove office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. While you wont get to experience the in-office culture immediately, you will feel it remotely and be able to participate actively. We have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove and more to come!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!