Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: Regional Marketing Manager
We're growing our Americas marketing organization to support our rapidly scaling business. Were seeking an experienced, high caliber analyst/marketer hybrid who prides themselves on collaborating with Sales to create regional program strategies, and develop and deliver end-user programs that directly support company growth targets.
Responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include the following:
- Know the objectives of the Mendix Sales team, and align your marketing programs/plans to drive sales in the smartest, most efficient way possible
- Use your strong analytical skills to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and design effective marketing programs to support sales
- Understand what our current marketing offerings are, and raise the bar. Present fresh ideas to capture the attention of our target audience.
- Act as full business stakeholder/'CMO' for your sales team. Engage with them in a way that builds trust and drives results.
- Develop & Own marketing execution plan
- Evaluate/measure productiveness and marketing ROI
- Manage program, quarterly and annual budgets
- Implement local product launch plans as needed
- Collaborate with Mendix partners where relevant for programs in region
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns
- Other projects as needed
- 3-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation with enterprise technology companies
- Demonstrated success in an analyst role
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of Go To Market investments and driving successful campaigns
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Salesforce proficiency is required, Marketo is preferred
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 15-20% Travel Required
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From