Office Tour Photos
Recruitment Operations Specialist
The Recruiting Operations Specialist role is part of the Global Talent Acquisition team, providing seamless support to all prospective Klaviyos and internal stakeholders. This role is both strategic and tactical throughout the employee lifecycle, the Recruiting Operations Specialist delivers operational excellence while maintaining the highest confidentiality levels.
This role focuses on supporting all People functions, including Recruiting, People Business Partners, Finance, and leaders of other departments/teams, ensuring a consistently high level of support. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic people-centric professional with a unique ability to get things done.
How You Will Make a Difference
- The role will work very closely with Recruitment, People Operations and hiring managers to generate new ideas and improve our internal and external hiring experience.
- Provide operational insight, support and coordination on a variety of recruitment projects and processes for team including supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Own administrative and operational coordination (requisition creation, posting and closure, interview scheduling, maintaining applicant tracking system, onboarding sessions scheduling, background checks).
- Ensure all documents and technology necessary for execution of talent acquisition processes are proactively maintained. Ensure data integrity for measurement, reporting, and enablement with all cross-functional department leads.
- Develop into the subject matter expert on our recruiting tools and systems, particularly Greenhouse - ensure tools are used to their fullest reporting and enablement capabilities. Identify current and potential system bugs and test all new software before launch.
- Work to ensure the candidate, manager, and newly hired team members experience reflects Klaviyo s brand.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, empathy, equality and inclusion
Who you are
- 4 - 8 years of working experience in enterprise HR or customer-centered role
- Someone who loves to work cross-functionally to build and elevate a people-centered process.
- Proven track record of implementing new processes and technology.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and gets energy from using an analytical and data-driven approach to solve problems.
- An advocate for diversity and inclusion -- hiring beyond bias
- Greenhouse ATS and Workday experience is a plus
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From