The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Are you a people person intrigued by how teams create amazing culture? Do you want to solve complex and engaging recruitment challenges? Our team could be the place for you. Youll work alongside smart top performers in a high growth environment, with the stability and resources of a company thats been on the cutting edge of talent for over sixty years. We rarely have entry-level roles open on our Talent Optimization team, and are excited to find someone hungry to build a career in People Operations.
We are looking for a dedicated, energetic, and organized Recruiting Sourcer with an interest in the human capital space, and a desire to be part of a results-oriented talent acquisition function. This critical member of our People Operations team will lead the teams efforts on sourcing candidates, while gaining skills and expertise with the full recruitment cycle. The ideal candidate is energized by the chance for career advancement, with accountability for both qualitative and quantitative goals around candidates sourced and great candidate experience.
This position can be based anywhere in the United States, and local candidates have the option to work out of our office in Westwood, MA.
- Source, screen, and qualify top-tier candidates
- Work with recruiters and leaders to hone and align on candidate profiles
- Use digital tools to spread the word about PIs employment brand
- Develop and execute a plan for PIs presence at career and college fairs
- Tailor and deliver a persuasive and effective pitch to candidates
- Support the creation of world-class candidate experience
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Service orientation you approach your work with confidence but without ego
- Thoughtful, effective collaborator teammates love working with you, and respect the great work you put out
- Accountable you do your best work when you know others depend on you
- Prepared you stay ready so you dont have to get ready
- Reliable you do what you say youre going to, and others can count on you
- Experience with talent acquisition and/or HR is nice-to-have, but not at all required; please use your cover letter to briefly explain your transferable skills from other experience or education, and our team would love to consider you
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.