What youll be doing on the Recruitingteam at Drift:
- Source, and engage candidates in the Boston, and San Fransisco through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, and networking.
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline.
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Recruiting and functional areas of the business, building dynamic relationships with senior leaders, and hiring managers
- Collaborate on strategies related to the sourcing of talent that will contribute to the hypergrowth of Drift
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- You are very detail oriented and are very organized
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm talent sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive market
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS (Greenhouse)
- Experience creating content/messaging to engage with passive candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service
- Able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in a start up environment
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA..
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day