TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for a motivated, organized and hard-working individual to join the Talent Acquisition Team at TripAdvisor. We are looking for someone who has an interest in human resources and recruiting and is eager to learn our business. This person will have the opportunity to work with our global recruiting teams and get exposure to all aspects of a recruiting organization.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by working directly with candidates and recruiters to schedule interviews, greet and host candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise
- Book travel accommodations for candidates and arrange reimbursement for any additional candidate travel expenses
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system / candidate database
- Generate and process confidential offer documents, and distribute and collect employment applications and other documentation
- Manage initiation of background checks for new hires
- Support the recruiting team in the planning and execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meet ups, campus career fairs, and presence at industry events
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects such as updating social media pages, blog posts, and running weekly and monthly reports for Talent Acquisition leadership
- Bachelors Degree Required May 2018 Graduate preferred
- Prior internship experience in recruiting or human resources related role is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow up
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Trustworthy and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Customer service mindset and a positive, can-do attitude