Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
Thrasio is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition Team based in Walpole, MA. In this important role you will be focused on providing administrative and operational support to our high performance talent acquisition team. Partnering with our Recruiters & hiring managers, youll lead candidates through our hiring process and leverage your attention to detail to ensure that they have a best in class candidate experience.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Create an exceptional experience for candidates throughout all stages of the interview process.
- Manage multiple candidates and calendars, seamlessly coordinating high-volume, fast-paced interview activity.
- Support both internal and external stakeholders by proactively solving problems that arise throughout the interview process (i.e., handling technical difficulties, last minutes changes, etc.)
- Compile recruiting data and collate it for analysis. Review, update and maintain Recruiting data in our Applicant Tracking System, Lever.
- Assist recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the lifecycle of the hiring process and maintaining candidate status within Lever.
- Proofread job descriptions and post them to external job boards.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Driven and focused towards a career in Recruiting or Recruiting Operations
- Exceptionally organized and able to juggle many priorities at once
- Adaptable to change and ability to be successful in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- You are proactive in identifying new projects and ways to improve processes
- You are passionate about creating a great candidate experience
- You are able to build rapport and trust with people quickly
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); preferably Lever
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.