Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for a temporary Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition Team based in Boston, MA through January 2021. The selected candidate will support the Talent Acquisition organization by scheduling interviews, creating offers of employment and implementing new hire background checks. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer service mind-set, be detail oriented to a fault and understand the importance of recruiting, employee benefits programs and compliance programs. We are passionate and results driven, but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less. You'll be successful in this role because you are enthusiastic about ensuring a paw-some candidate and interviewer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our recruiting teams to schedule phone, web-based and onsite candidate interviews and ensure a white glove experience at every touch point
- Track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Book candidate travel
- Monitor candidate reimbursement expense reports
- Create and monitor candidate offer letters and background checks
- Multitask effectively: work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to enhance the candidate and interviewer experiences
- Participate in recruiting events representing Chewy.com
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
What You'll Need:
- 0-2 years professional experience, previous coordination experience is a plus!
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn new computer applications quickly
- Previous experience with Greenhouse is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working closely with others
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- A desire to expand knowledge in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From