Recruiting Coordination Team Lead / Supervisor
Manager, Recruiting Coordination Team
We are seeking a passionate and driven Manager for our Recruiting Coordination Team. You will be responsible for managing and developing a growing team of recruiting coordinators while balancing a mix of scheduling and operations based projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who has prior management and administrative experience, and wants to join a team that is critical to facilitating a best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experience. This team has experienced rapid growth over the last few months and will continue to be a key component of the Wayfair Talent team.
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day direction, delivery oversight, client escalation management, and coaching and development to a team of recruiting coordinators. This role will have direct accountability for ensuring flawless and timely execution of all coordination support and operations activities delivered by the team, including interview scheduling, candidate travel, expense reconciliation and other projects as needed. This individual will also be expected to communicate and report progress and performance on a consistent basis. We are looking for a “player-coach” who is willing to work alongside their team to achieve results.
The Way You’ll Work:
- Coach, develop and inspire a team of 6-7 recruiting coordinators to work and collaborate at a consistently high performing level.
- Master the coordination process and balance your own scheduling workload and managing a team.
- Proactively identify and address bottlenecks associated with day-to-day coordination activities and develop solutions to rectify them.
- Develop trusted relationships with recruiters, recruiting managers, and internal clients, taking the time to understand each departments unique needs and how to best support them.
- Identify and implement process improvement and “out of the box” ways to deliver recruiting coordination support.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establishing credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and the coordination process.
- Driving a culture within your team that inspires coordinators to think outside of the box and strive to become successful partners with recruiters who influence the hiring process.
- Coaching and developing your team through day-to-day tasks, long-term projects and developmental opportunities.
Who You Are:
- A leader with at least one year of experience instilling trust and credibility with a team, while guiding, developing, coaching and managing their performance.
- An innovator with experience implementing creative solutions to improve business processes.
- An influencer with a proven track record of developing strong internal client relationships.
- An excellent communicator with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people.
- A player-coach who is willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.