Office Tour Photos
Supporting one of the most successful e-commerce companies of all time, the HR organization within Vistaprint is looking for a Recruiter! Our focus is to find and retain world-class talent, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
What you’ll do all day:
- Build great relationships with the business; work closely with hiring managers and senior stakeholders to understand their needs, offer advice and provide consultation.
- Full lifecycle recruiting; Take ownership of roles across a range of levels and functions, implementing sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience; Manage the candidate journey and act as a candidate advocate, ensuring they are fully prepared and kept updated.
- Grow; the HR team strives to create a differentiated employee and candidate experience and we’re challenging the status quo. We continuously evolve in a fast-paced Agile environment and learn and adapt as we go.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Deliver; setting expectations and delivering on them is important to us, delivering against agreed levels of placements to time, cost and quality within your business areas is critical.
- Collaborate; you will be expected to build strong working relationships with your global Talent Acquisition team and the wider HR team, plus your stakeholders across the business.
- Learn; you will actively seek to extend your knowledge and expertise in areas that are critical to this role. We place value in helping each other learn and grow which means we value ongoing and continuous feedback
And a few reasons you might love it:
- We’re transforming a billion dollar business. We are a fast-paced environment, operating with an Agile mindset, and we are always looking to continually improve and evolve. Our CEO values speed, agility, innovation and collective impact. Our audacious goals present a tremendous opportunity for change.
- The work environment is amazing. You will have great colleagues that are as talented as you are. We work hard to deliver, and there’s a lot to do, but the ability to have an impact here is endless.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a background in Talent Acquisition, ideally working in-house for sizeable organisations within Technology or Marketing.
- Is passionate; we’re enthusiastic about evolving the experiences we create for our candidates and employees. The Talent and Experience team is positioned well to create tremendous impact. We are looking for someone who is equally passionate about challenging the status-quo and enabling experiences that attracts and retains the best talent in the industry.
- Is an excellent problem solver; you can think outside of the box when challenges arise. You’re proactive in anticipating issues and challenges, and you seek to create options for potential solutions and mitigate risks.
- Thrives on momentum and experimentation; we’re constantly trying new things, improving our processes, building upon our learnings, and getting stuff done. You learn quickly and you’re motivated by this. This also means you work well in ambiguity and changing environments.
- Works well across boundaries; collaboration is key in our global environment of dispersed teams. You’ve got a knack for working effectively with cross-functional team members, you have exceptional listening, communication and influencing skills with the ability to work independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From