Unfortunately, this role is not open to remote applications at this time.
Were looking for a talented recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our recruiting team, helping to scale Snyk's Sales, Marketing and Customer-facing teams globally while contributing to building a great employer brand.
As a Recruiter for Snyk, you'll join the Go-To-Market (GTM) Recruiting team within our global People Team. This role reports into our Sr. Manager, GTM Recruitment, and supports hiring for sales, marketing, customer experience, and alliances teams. We've started scaling quickly over the last 6 months, so there are many opportunities ahead to improve, automate and scale our hiring infrastructure at Snyk, which will mean a lot of cross-discipline collaboration, support and celebration.
Youll spend your time:
- driving new applications globally for the roles you're responsible for (evergreen Sales & Customer Success is a plus!)
- building up diverse pipelines of passive candidates using creative sourcing methods and other employer branding initiatives
- supporting and encouraging employee referrals
- managing the recruitment process for the roles you are assigned
Along with other members of the Recruiting team, youll also get involved in:
- tracking and building an exceptional candidate experience
- understanding and improving our diversity metrics for Snyk
- attending (or organizing!) events and conferences
- designing interview processes that minimize our risk of bias and maximize the likelihood of identifying the best candidates
- advising hiring managers in market nuances, offer decisions, role titles, and the competition
You should apply if you:
- have internal recruitment experience (a bonus if you've also done agency or RPO!)
- have at least 3 years or equivalent experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing, ideally within sales & customer facing roles
- have recruited for a technical product company before, and have a good understanding of technology which you can evaluate in others
- are great at building relationships with stakeholders
- love to source, but also enjoy managing relationships with direct applicants
- enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or HR. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, apply anyway!
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking center stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!