At some point youve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, Bumble and Kayak) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
We raised $20 million in Series B funding and are growing quickly. In fact, we doubled in 2019, bringing us right past the 100-person mark. The momentum will continue throughout 2020 and we need a smart, versatile Senior Recruiter to help us reach our aggressive goals. Youll recruit for every department, giving you immediate exposure across the company and a ton of autonomy to own your business.
- Driven. Being micromanaged drives you nuts because you're already on it.
- Competitive. You think the most motivating sentence on the planet is "Thanks, but I'm not really looking for a new job."
- A quick study. If you've never hired for a role or a function before, no problem. You're good at learning and you ask smart questions.
- A great teammate. We're a small People Ops team and we help each other a ton.
- Meticulous. You don't miss details and you're on top of your pipeline.
- Experienced. This isn't your first rodeo. You've recruited in technology before.
Work you'll be responsible for:
- Full desk recruiting across all departments.
- Partnering with hiring managers.
- Training our internal teams how to give excellent interviews.
- Employer Branding. You get the importance and impact of a strong employer brand and you know how to build it.
More Jobs From