Knovva Academy is at the forefront of changing the way teens interact with education and the world around them. We are dedicated to build a global blended learning ecosystem by creating the most exciting global education programs and online courses. We’re working to build tomorrow's world leaders and we need some of the best on our team to grow with us and help us continue to expand our reach, perfect our programs and create lasting relationships with the educational community.
If this sounds like an amazing place to work already, there’s much more. We are a entrepreneurial startup that nurtures our talented employees with great benefits and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Knovva academy is a passionate work environment with an international atmosphere and a welcoming staff. On top of our competitive salary and benefits, we also offer global snacks, Summer Fridays, group outings and many more perks to come. Knovva’s core belief in the importance of diversity and open mindedness is reflected in both the programs and in its work space. Knovva is located in Boston’s innovative Seaport District.
Knovva Academy is seeking to hire an internal Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. As a Recruiter, you will manage the full lifecycle recruiting process to help scale a rapidly expanding Ed-Tech company. The primary responsibilities of the Recruiter will be to source top talent, fill job opportunities, coordinate employee on-boarding, conduct new-employee orientations, and assist with more general HR duties as needed.
Essential Duties & Skills:
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Advertise open positions on job boards, career sites, etc.
- Coordinate interview process and candidate scheduling.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews with candidates (by phone and/or in person).
- Manage applicant tracking system.
- Follow up with hiring managers and candidates for feedback throughout interview process.
- Conduct background checks.
- Coordinate on-boarding of new hires and conduct new-employee orientations.
- Conduct exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of corporate recruiting experience. Start-ups are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills--both verbal and written.
- Experience recruiting in the education industry desirable.
The Recruiter position is a full-time position based in Knovva Academy’s office in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Extensive travel is not expected with this position, though there may be occasional travel involved. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.