Do you thrive on finding top talent? Do you measure success on your ability to close searches not only quickly, but with the best talent out there? Have you worked in the tech space or have hired executive level sales candidates? Do you recognize the needs of hiring managers? Are you flexible, adaptable and driven? Are you game to work really hard?
If you answered yes to all the above, read on – we have an awesome opportunity for you at Globoforce.
We need a Recruiter to provide a high-level, “boutique” experience for hiring managers and candidates. We need someone who can help raise the talent bar at Globoforce and accelerate our hiring process. We are growing very quickly, so we are super busy and need someone who is motivated and thrives in an ever-changing, growing, exciting environment. You’ve got to be agile.
Oh, and hey, are you fun? You definitely need to be fun.
Come recruit for us at Globoforce. Join our #globofamily. Trust us, you’ll be glad you did. See what our employees say.
Reporting to: Senior Recruiter
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Become the go-to expert for all things talent related
- Dominate all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including headhunting, job posting, job board mining, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Drive candidate experience and coordinate all details, correspondence, and interview schedules
- Crush it in our Applicant Tracking System (iCims)
- Pipeline? Yes, please. Create and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for current and future needs
- Manage-up and provide leadership and counsel to hiring managers and interview teams
- Brag about how great you’re doing by tracking data for strategic analysis and prove your ROI
- Be compliant and ensure recruitment methodologies and hiring practices are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures to ensure appropriate and fair selection, assessment, pre-screening, and post-employment methodology
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, but Master’s degree a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a Recruiting role in a corporate environment (blend of agency experience preferred).
- Recruited in the tech space before – worked for an HR Tech company? Even better.
- History of success recruiting for roles within: Sales, Product, Software.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment. And we mean fast.
- Strong headhunting experience and proven track record of success – you need to be a hunter.
- Sourcing? Check. Be a direct sourcing expert utilizing a range of methods and approaches – we do what it takes to bring in top talent.
- Build strong relationships. Be authentic. Be approachable. Build trust with candidates and our hiring team.
- Collaborative team-player. We know, everyone says that – but here it’s a nonnegotiable. We collaborate, it’s what we do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you are the face of our business.
- Be a fun (yay!), positive (woo!), go-getter with a thirst to succeed.
Pioneer of the WorkHuman movement, Globoforce makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Globoforce is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and relationships between people and teams on a more positive, socially connected level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Globoforce is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.