As Bottomlines Receptionist/ Ambassador of Delight, you will deliver energetic and dynamic customer service on a daily basis by creating a warm and welcoming experience for all of our guests and employees. This role is comprised of two amazing people that delight all individuals entering our Corporate Headquarters; and adding value to our ever growing People Success team. The ideal person will thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced growing technology company that will offer friendliness, professionalism, reliability, and has the ability to cover shifts between 7:45 am and 5:30 pm.
In this role you will:
- Greet and direct all visitors, providing them with a positive first impression of our organization
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to our Bottomline team
- Assist with weekly new hire on-boarding preparation
- Handle special administrative projects and event planning including bring your child to work day, Halloween, Race for a Cause and United Way initiatives
- Keep office secure by following procedures and ensure building is secured at end of business day
- Order and maintain office supplies and on-boarding supplies
You should have:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a Corporate Office setting
- Quick problem solving skills, and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Friendly and positive demeanor, while keeping a professional attitude and being adaptable to quick changes
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality with maturity and discretion
- Fantastic customer services ethic and high expectations for quality
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are a must
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Jobs From