Office Tour Photos
Wayfairs Marketing Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for driving multi-million dollar campaigns aimed at growing dominance in the online home furniture and dcor space. Through rigorous mathematical analysis and a test and learn approach, we strive to underpin every strategy and every single decision that affects a consumer shopping experience.
Our Quantitative Marketing Analysts are critical to understanding what motivates customer behavior across various channels and platforms. As such, Quantitative Marketing Analysts drive experimentation, decision-making, and implementation of Wayfair's growth engine.
This is a fantastic opportunity for quantitative and consulting professionals looking to go beyond analysis and advice and into implementation, experimentation, and reiteration to drive customer growth and loyalty.
What You'll Do
- Manage and optimize a multi-million dollar budget to meet ROI and growth goals
- Develop strategy for priority initiatives while leveraging a variety of channels (paid search, display, broadcast, search engine optimization, etc.) proprietary technologies
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science and Creative to influence model creation and experiment design
- Drive experimentation across channels and functions with uncompromising precision
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement
- React to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
What You'll Need
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking
- Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other similar concentrations.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From