Cogo Labs: Quantitative Data Analyst
Office Tour Photos
At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We're not venture capitalistswe're a collaborative team of engineers,analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectualcuriosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As a Cogo LabsQuantitative Data Analyst, you'll run and grow businesslines within our incubator. You'll design and implement marketing programs,analyze performance metrics,and use the insights you gain to drive growth inaudience engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work willhave a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
What to expect from Cogo:
- Nearobsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe thatefficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, welldirected analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly asthey can. Today's newgrad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify theproblems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We takecare of our own, and not just because it's good business.
What we expect from you:
- A bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking andproblemsolving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Engineering, or Comp Scibackgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome.
- Flexibility and selfmotivation. We value the willingness to wear many hatsand the commitment to work on whatever needs to get done.
- The ability to make a strong (datadriven) case when presenting findings andrecommendations, while remaining curiousand receptive to feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, and dedication tohelping your teammates learn.
- Passionsand interests outside of workyou aren't just your resume.
- Bonus points if you've previously been responsible for a business unit'sbottom line.
- You are:
- Aggressive: Driven; moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive
- Analytically minded: Data-driven; believes in the value of making decisions on the basis of rigorous, empirical processes
- Articulate: Clearly states project missions, update, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic: Passionate about work; brings a can-do attitude to all activities
- Entrepreneurial: Track record of good decision-making and eager to take on a wide variety of analytical and business roles and responsibilities
- Flexible: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; enjoys working in and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Focused on results: biased for action; focused on specific goals and resistant to distraction
- Open to Feedback: Actively asks for advice; eager to receive performance feedback and responds positively to suggestions and constructive criticism
- Ownership: What happens or doesn't happen within your project is your responsibility
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do when appropriate; develops new ideas and self-guides within broader mission
- Self-reflective: Considers work in the context of the entire organization; thinks about self-improvement
- Supportive: Actively helps fellow team members and treats them with respect and kindness
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes to work long hours to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From