As a Cogo Labs Quantitative Data Analyst, you'll run and grow business lines within our incubator. You'll design and implement marketing programs, analyze performance metrics, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in audience engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work will have a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on a solid, well-directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new grad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, inclusive, and supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of each other, and not just because it's good business.
What we expect from you:
- A bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem-solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Engineering, or Comp Sci backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome.
- Flexibility and self-motivation. We value the willingness to wear many hats and the commitment to work on whatever needs to get done.
- The ability to make a strong (data-driven) case when presenting findings and recommendations, while remaining curious and receptive to feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, and dedication to helping your teammates learn.
- Familiarity with technical tools such as SQL and Python.
- Passions and interests outside of work, you aren't just your resume.
- Bonus points if you've previously been responsible for a business unit's bottom line.
- Analytically minded and data-driven; believing in the value of making decisions based on rigorous, empirical processes.
- An effective communicator, articulate in stating project missions, updates, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about work, bringing a can-do attitude to all activities.
- Entrepreneurial and eager to take on a wide variety of analytical and business roles and responsibilities.
- Flexible and adapt quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You enjoy working and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Focused on results and specific goals while resistant to distraction.
- Open to feedback and actively ask for advice, eager to receive performance feedback, and respond positively to suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Active in seeking ownership of your project.
- Proactive and develop new ideas, self-guiding within the broader mission.
- Self-reflective and consider work in the context of the entire organization, thinking about self-improvement.
- Supportive and actively help fellow team members, treating them with respect and kindness.
- Willing to work hard to get the job done.
If you're reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we don't expect you to check every box. We're inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived experiences shared by the teams building them. We can't wait to read your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From