At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are hiring a Quality Engineer to build our newest product line, MyVeeva. Announced in May 2020, MyVeeva enables patients, doctors, and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduce the need for in-person visits. This product will change the face of clinical trials, making it more convenient and safe for patients to participate around the globe.
As a Quality Engineer on this team, you will design and develop automation test-cases to test all aspects of the technology stack. This is an incredible opportunity to work on a product that has a profound impact on the world and the speed in which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients that need them.
This is a remote position. We do have offices throughout the U.S. and that is an option if it is a better fit for your work style.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop automation test-cases for all layers of the stack
- Perform manual testing of the system as required by the requirements
- Contribute to the CI/CD pipeline from an automation testing perspective
- Create and maintain documentation for the software engineering and deployment processes.
- 2+ years of hands-on engineering experience in consumer and/or enterprise software
- Proficiency in an object-oriented programming language like Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to understand business requirements to come up with test plans and test cases
- Ability to design and build and maintain automation test-cases to help with integration testing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exposure to agile development process
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or a related field
Nice to Have
- Exposure to tools like Appium, Selenium and JUnit
- Exposure to building CI/CD pipelines
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From