Who We Are
ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, pork raised crate-free, and wild-caught seafood directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild-caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
We’re working to build a world that’s better for all, and we’re inviting everyone to come along. For us, better means treating our planet with respect. It means improving the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers. It means never cutting corners when it comes to doing business. Ultimately, it means better meals, enjoyed together. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for outstanding people to join our mission!
About The Role
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be instrumental in helping to define and maintain quality standards for our 200+ agent, omni-channel support team at ButcherBox. You’ll be responsible for creating and managing quality processes and ensuring consistency in agent performance, training and knowledge resources, and business and operation processes across the support team. You will own tracking quality and performance trends and analyzing key quality metrics to find opportunities and suggest improvements. This report directly to the Member Support Quality Manager, work closely with the broader Member Support team, and collaborate regularly with internal and external business partners.
This role is based in Boston, MA with opportunity to work with multiple BPO vendors in various locations nationally and internationally. We are looking for someone eager to be an owner and contributor in expanding a top quality program for a high-performing member support team.
- Prepare, implement, and measure quality assurance policies and procedures
- Track and trend quality metrics, build weekly reporting, perform quality audits, and evaluate quality data to make recommendations for improvements
- Identify and work to resolve agent and non-agent workflow and production issues through quality check processes
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with management and internal/external business partners
- Ensure that member support teams are following ButcherBox quality guidelines through quality audits and day-to-day channel monitoring
- Create training programs and learning and knowledge content
- Distribute process documents, knowledge and training resources, and updates to support teams, ensuring consistency across all support channels
- Collaborate with teammates to continually improve processes, knowledge documents, and increase information accessibility
- Act as second administrator for quality and training systems and assist in training and support of system end users by providing guidance and expertise around system functionality
- 3+ years of quality assurance and customer support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter; able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and strong customer service approach
- Excellent data collection & analysis skills with a strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance
- Experience with MaestroQA, Lessonly, or other customer support quality assurance software and Learning Management Systems
- Prior experience at or working with call center BPOs both domestic and international
- Certificate in quality assurance or Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Experience in or solid understanding of document control methods and processes
- Experience leading or designing training content, specifically for adult and remote learning
What We Offer
ButcherBox strives to maintain a supportive and encouraging environment. We value autonomy and transparency, and allow our employees access to all levels of the organization. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of the steps we've taken and continue to take to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We're open to remote work, and even encourage our in-office employees to work from home a couple days a week.
*Due to current circumstances regarding COVID-19, all of our employees are working 100% remotely for the foreseeable future
- Health: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, an employer-funded HSA, and short & long-term disability benefits
- Financial: 401(k) with generous employer match, an annual discretionary performance bonus, profit bonus, and equity ownership in the company
- Time off: unlimited paid time off policy, an executive team that encourages a good work/life balance
- Personal growth: professional development opportunities, including free access to online learning programs
- Food: a free Custom Classic ButcherBox each month and weekly lunch reimbursement
- Others: subsidized commuter benefits and reimbursement for gym membership
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure all individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.