Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upserve is seeking a QA Engineer to join our group of passionate and dedicated engineers as we continue to improve the quality of our products and internal processes. This position will be responsible for consistently delivering high-quality releases for at least one of the Upserve product suites. The QAE will be comfortable working closely with developers, product managers, and other departments across the organization. The right person for this position will also partner with the Product Quality Officer to cultivate a culture of quality across the organization.
- Establish test strategy, test suites, test cases and architecture for QA testing with a focus on automation.
- Define testing best practices and provide guidance for development teams.
- Create and implement improvements to our existing processes and automated tools with the goal of increased testing scope and efficiency.
- Define, execute and maintain processes, procedures and tools to test Upserve products.
- Collaborate across teams within Upserve to enhance total product quality.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- 3-5 years of experience designing, implementing, and running automation test cases
- Demonstrated experience working with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology
- Proven ability to perform functional and UI testing, quality reporting
- Passionate about software quality with experience advocating for software development process changes
- Strong skills and familiarity with app automation tools like Appium and other relevant techniques
- Familiarity with building iOS and Android application automation tests
- Experience with building automation tests for web-based applications and APIs
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with diverse teams and have the ability to multi-task on multiple products
- Knowledgeable in at least one programming or scripting language
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Excellent collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We offer a very robust medical and dental insurance coverage plan, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From