Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from the inside out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring, self-protection technologies, and robust mechanical design keep riders safe. Join us!
Superpedestrian is hiring for a Quality Assurance Associate to join LINKs customer service team. Your role will be to ensure the success of our internal and external customer service segments. You possess a deeply analytical mindset and excellent communication skills. You thrive in a start up environment and are constantly looking to innovate. You believe in your core that good ideas come from everywhere.
What you'll do:
- Supports the development and ongoing implementation of the customer service training, knowledge base, and quality programs
- Works within the quality team to execute structured program and methodology for conducting data and process analysis
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to perform needs analysis, design and development of training curriculum and supporting resources
- Provide onboarding and performance improvement training to LINK customer service associates and third party customer service organization
- Provides needs analysis and makes recommendation for enhancements and development of training materials and job aides
- Improvement and maintenance of knowledge base systems and databases ensuring all SOPs are documented and accessible
- Document process, best practice, and standard operating procedures and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and customer experience
- Propose and implement metrics, reports, tools and other resources to quantify and analyze results using root cause and process flow analysis
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality and performance reports Monitor, evaluate, and coach on the quality and performance to established standards
What were looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent experience in contact center, quality assurance, and process improvement experience
- Experience in documentation development, training, coaching and influencing teams preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage ones own time and to formulate priorities to manage several tasks at once without frequent direction
- Solid project management skills
- Proficiency in Google sheets/Excel and Google Slides/Power Point required; Zendesk and knowledge base experience are a plus
- Remote working environment
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company. A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.