For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space
At HqO were helping to redefine the role of the Product Quality team in Agile SAAS development. Were moved beyond testing to become the quality problem-solving team. We always look for the best ways to make valuable contributions, question assumptions, and focus on long-term solutions instead of short-term workarounds. We have an equal and trusted partnership with the product, delivery, development, and customer teams to deliver great software, improve development processes, and ensure our customers have the best experience in the market. With continual new challenges to solve, we invest in developing the technical and non-technical skills in the team to deliver innovative solutions.
At HqO the difference between making good software and making great software, more quickly, and more satisfyingly is our Product Quality team. Our specialists pair with developers to teach them how to better perform exploratory testing one day, coding tools to solve quality problems the next, developing and extending automation test frameworks, then working with managers to improve development processes after that.
You'll play a crucial part in everything we do to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship better products more consistently. You'll be working in a rapidly growing, Agile development environment. You'll work directly with engineering leads on innovative projects and products, whilst collaborating closely with Product Managers, Designers, Delivery Managers, and customer teams.
- Facilitating the tracking and analysis of metrics that help teams understand how to improve their quality output
- Assisting in the assessment and mitigation of risks
- Setting up manual and automated testing frameworks & tools
- Overseeing the efforts of Product Quality Specialists
- Writing documentation for products, tools, and processes as needed
- Training, coaching, and auditing engineering teams on test planning, automation, and reporting
- Consulting with Product Managers and Designers as needed
- Organizing User Acceptance Testing with select customers
- Attending post-mortem meetings
- Managing 3rd party testing resources
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- 5+ years experience in a software testing role
- Experience testing mobile and web applications in a SaaS environment
- Experience testing APIs and Databases in a SaaS environment
- Experience with automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Experience with testing & test case management tools (Zephyr, CucumberStudio, BitBar, CrossBrowserTesting)
- Experience with performance & load testing tools (JMeter, Gatling, LoadNinja)
- Ability to design, develop, and execute automated and manual test plans and test cases
- Familiar with Agile, Lean, Scrum, SAFe, and the various software development methodologies and frameworks in use today
- Understand how Atlassian & Spotify do QA / shift left testing concepts and can explain why
- You learn new software faster than everyone around you and enjoy teaching others
- Experience with establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Highly organized, self-directed, and accountable to timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious about technology and how our software works
- U.S. Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a closely related field of study
- You test everything in your life, your new phone, your new car, a piece of code, and the quickest route to your new job
- You follow QA & testing experts and groups (Cem Kaner, Ministry of Testing, How Google Tests Software, etc)