Office Tour Photos
TriNetX is the global health research network that revolutionizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the generation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought.
The TriNetX platform is HIPAA and GDPR compliant. For more information, visit TriNetX at http://www.trinetx.com or follow @TriNetX on Twitter.
What your day-to-day could look like:
- create and document test strategies and test suites
- document test results
- participate in requirements, design, and code reviews
- validate and verify software components
- conduct end-to-end business scenario testing
- install and configure TriNetX software test environments
- create test plans and test data sets
- run manual and automated tests for online and batch components
- Expand and maintain our API test automation framework using Cypress
- Expand and maintain our UI test automation framework using Cypress
- Expand and maintain our utility toolkit test framework
- Develop and maintain internal tools to aid our development team using Python and Unix shell scripts
- Provide QA status in daily scrum meetings and testing efforts estimations in sprint planning.
What you bring to the table:
This role requires capabilities to work with our development and testing team to build robust automated testing suites that require the following skills and experience:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent QA/Testing experience.
- SQL Stored Procedures
- Unix shell scripts (Bash preferred)
- Windows batch scripts
- Experience testing in an Agile (Scrum) environment where we believe in collaboration, code/design reviews and lots of automated tests.
- Experience in planning, developing and maintaining test automation framework and test suites.
- Healthcare software testing experience is strongly desired.
Local Candidates only. No recruiters, please. Any candidates submitted through outside agencies will NOT be considered.
More Jobs From