As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the satisfaction of our users by demonstrating that existing and new products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, user-friendliness, and speed. The right candidate has an analytical mindset and a drive to innovate within the position.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What Youll Do:
- Test new features as theyre developed
- Work side by side with software engineers, designers, and product managers to find, log, and prioritize bugs
- Perform regression testing for each release and keep the regression test suite up to date
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience or familiarity with the entire product life cycle & Agile processes
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Superb communications skills
- Relevant hands-on structured programming experience
- Ability to think critically to get to the heart of problems
- Ability to write clear and concise test plans and defects
- Strong comfort level exploring software
- Capability and desire to learn new skills
- Experience with Selenium
- Proficient with UNIX/Linux
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.