TRUX (truxnow.com) is a cloud-based construction logistics ecosystem used by some of the world’s largest heavy construction companies to find, dispatch, track, manage, and understand the resources that drive their day-to-day operations.
We're unleashing the power of mobile technology on the construction industry by building integrated, data-driven solutions to problems that construction companies face every day.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with various automation frameworks, a strong understanding of QA best practices, and a passion for quality. Being a startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing multiple hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product design and customer-facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases
- Own the architecture and implementation of automation test frameworks across mobile, web, and backend apis
- Lead and execute test efforts during all stages of development cycles
- Provide input during the architectural design process
- Be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes
- Work with customer-facing teams providing support to reproducing issues and gathering as much detail as possible to hand off to the appropriate engineering teams.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience as a test engineer / developer / or related field
- 2 years experience in testing mobile applications
- Knowing QA best practices and how to create processes to drive quality in a product
- Git based workflow with build tools for continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Experience working with RESTful API implementations
- Agile development practices and feature estimations
- You enjoy collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Selenium or other automated system testing tools