Office Tour Photos
DUST Identity has developed a supply-chain security solution that uses microscopic diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and with diamonds! We aim high and need self-starters and problem solvers who thrive when challenges are great, and potential is greater. Learn more at dustidentity.com.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance and Acceptance Testing engineer to join our team. This individual will design, develop, and implement testing practices and protocols to assure the quality of our products en route to our high demanding customers.
As part of the engineering team, you will collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and our user base, to understand usability concerns and the environment variations we need to consider. You will develop test cases to assure that we capture issues ahead of our users, and that we never repeat issues once we identify it.
What Youll Do
- Write and review testing plans and testing documentation
- Analyze functional specifications in order to have test plans ready for it
- Oversee the testing schedule in order to meet delivery dates
- Plan and arrange the labor and equipment for testing
- Maintain a matrix of versions, devices, and environment so no use case is left behind
- Coordinate work to assure redundancy in verification and high level of confidence
- Smoke test to assure that configuration and functionality are correct across accounts
- Hunt down the ways to reproduce reported bugs to shorten the time to correction
What Youll Bring
- 3+ years of experience coordinating complex testing efforts
- Deep knowledge and experience with various testing methodologies in both agile (Scrum & Kanban) and waterfall environments.
- Demonstrated experience writing/reviewing test plans and test results documentation, and reviewing design and specifications (or equivalent testing) for complex integrated systems
- Ability to quickly wrap your head around technical details underlying applications to be tested
- Ability to identify broader limitations from specific issues
- Ability to translate specifications into testing requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Cross-functional mindset, good communication skills, and solid work ethics
- Ability to learn quickly, identify risk, put it in context, and solve problems
- And above all, dedication to a sometimes grinding work which is absolute key to our success
Concerning Covid 19
At DUST Identity, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread, all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member, and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
While we hope that the Software team will eventually return to in-person work, the Software team will remain remote for the foreseeable future.
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.
More Jobs From