Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
What You'll Do:
CarGurus is looking for an experienced and motivated candidate for a Senior Quality Assurance Architect in the Enterprise Applications department. This position involves establishing a QA practice within our dynamic Business Systems team environment designing, developing, and supporting solutions to meet business requirements in the Lead to Cash data lifecycle across Saas applications like Marketo, Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite and product integrations.
Our entire stack is being rebuilt and as part of that rebuilding we are looking for well defined test scripts, automated end-to-end testing, automation to seed data and scenarios for UAT, and more.
You will have the opportunity to define and roll out best practices for QA across the enterprise application software stack.
Who You Are:
- Excellent software development skills using one or more of the following OO languages:
- Java, .net and C#
- Experience with JUnit and TestNg
- Experience building test automation across Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite, as well as setting up deployment pipelines between dev, test, prod environments.
- Prior design experience designing and implementing manual and automated tests.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Hands on experience using Selenium, QTest, Team Foundation Server, Github, Visual Studio, and/or other enterprise test frameworks.
- Experience and ability to move between several languages.
- A passionate desire to drive and unify automation with a passion for product quality.
- Experience with test case design methods supporting continuous integration using Jenkins, TFS, etc.
- Abundant initiative to rapidly learn from mistakes.
- Exceedingly strong team/collaborative work ethic.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to say "I don't know, but I will find out"
- Active, proven curiosity about the newest technologies and practices.
- Experience with a SaaS delivery model.
- Experience with JIRA and task assignment and tracking
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Test Engineering Methodologies
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From