The Brand Marketing & Communications team is responsible for telling the story of how Klaviyo empowers businesses to grow, thrive and engage with customers on their own terms. This role will require a deep understanding of the marketing communications industry, tech media relations, corporate PR, executive thought-leadership, partnerships, events as well as brand storytelling.
This is a unique opportunity to help build our global brand and be a part of a company changing how businesses grow, connect and thrive.
Klaviyo is looking for a Manager of Public Relations to lead and coordinate communications strategy for our global PR efforts, anchoring messaging to the company's mission and narrative, while working closely with key stakeholders and executives to drive forward business objectives.
This Individual Will:
- Work with the Director of PR to manage communications plans from start to finish
- Develop strategic media engagement and execution strategy to elevate the company's relationship with key industry trade and consumer media at the global level by telling the story of how Klaviyo empowers businesses to grow, thrive and engage with customers on their own terms
- Coordinate and drive PR activities including: speaking, awards and media outreach
- Manage and liaise with national and global PR agencies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, content, demand generation, customer, event and sales teams to develop strategic messaging for PR campaigns
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and create communications strategies and recommendations based on them
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Manage inbound media inquiries
We're excited about you because
- You have 6+ years of experience building and scaling communications programs across consumer, B2B or product, working with a diverse set of global media outlets
- You have worked for a fast-growing VC-backed tech company, are familiar with the path to IPO and IPO-related media relations
- You have a great set of journalist and editor relationships in the tech press
- You thrive working in fast-paced, fluid and challenging environments
- You are comfortable working with senior leadership and executives on all things PR
- You possess excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Youre a fabulous writer with a knack for writing eye-catching headlines
- You take your work, but not yourself, seriouslyand maintain a good sense of humor about both
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.