Provider Operations Manager
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
Our Provider Operations team is responsible for delivering tight operations, meaningful data and analytics, user-friendly tooling and content, and shared best practices across markets. This role is responsible for ensuring providers receive the data and resources they need to deliver the best care to our members, which is crucial to Devoteds mission. This role will manage implementations with new primary care provider groups, develop and maintain provider-facing resources, and partner with our product and engineering teams to develop provider performance and data exchange tools. This role will also support the rollout of provider payment processes and manage day-to-day operations with Devoteds trusted primary care provider partners.
What you'll do:
- Manage operations of risk-based provider payment processes across markets
- Implement new primary care groups by partnering with our data integrations team to set up data exchange processes with the groups
- Serve as the operations lead for new provider tool development projects by gathering requirements and project managing rollout
- Support the network team in building out provider performance monitoring and preparing for provider partnership business review meetings
- Manage communications with providers regarding how they work with Devoted
- Develop and maintain Devoteds provider manual, provider newsletter, and other provider-facing resources
- Manage provider awareness program in partnership with the marketing team as Devoted continues to build our brand in existing and new markets
Who you are:
- You are a true operator with a can-do attitude and a bias towards action and execution, and a track record to support your ability to get things done.
- You are a strong communicator who can work with cross-functional stakeholders and drive alignment.
- You can make sense of complicated business requirements and translate them for both internal technical resources and external vendors.
- You have the ability to identify and communicate big-picture themes and opportunities.
- You are passionate about process improvement and efficiency.
- You will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have experience working with complex data and implementing systems and workflows.
- You're a creative thinker - we're building systems from the ground up and we want fresh ideas!
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years in operations, product management, or consulting.
- Healthcare experience preferred, particularly if you have experience at a payer or working with healthcare vendors.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Technical aptitude and ability to translate business problems into technical requirements.
- Track record of success developing and implementing systems and processes and setting and achieving ambitious targets.
- Experience with data integrations a plus, particularly with healthcare data.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.