Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaign ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love.
· Assemble and test prototype lots of new products and assemblies
· Rework surface mounted devices using soldering irons and hot air rework tools
· Assemble PCBs with surface mounted devices
· Order parts and components for prototype production runs
· Interface with vendors to coordinate prototype fabrication
· Help engineering team with design and engineering efforts
· Maintain and create documentation related to the job
· Maintain parts and components and organize lab
· 1+ years of experience in a Consumer Electronics lab environment
· 1+ years using test equipment: oscilloscope, mustimeters, logic analyzers and power supplies
· 1+ years working with electronic schematics and PCB layouts
· 1+ years working with component specification, selection, integration, debug, and test
· 1+ years experience with soldering and PCB rework. Should be able to solder 0402 components
· 1+ years experience with MS Office
· Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or related vocational training.
· Knowledge/understanding in a programming language
· Ability to debug electronic systems at the component level
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Highly motivated, efficient, and enterprising. Have result-oriented personality. Ability to drive tasks and projects to completion.
· Ability to solve problems that are undefined and involve multiple technologies
· Effective communication skills both verbal and writtenSchematic capture and PCB layout in OrCAD/Allegro
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
More Jobs From