Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is seeking a Proposal Manager, who will help establish and evolve a proposal development and delivery strategy for the global Sales organization. The ideal candidate is a proposal management expert, with a proven track record for leading sales proposals and processes in a fast-paced environment in enterprise software. The role will develop an initial template and process for quality proposal delivery, and continue to enhance both content and technology, to support accelerated time to revenue and revenue growth. This individual must be a strong collaborator with the ability to influence and build relationships quickly, leveraging cross-functional partnerships. He/she will own the Sales proposal program, with responsibility for strategy and execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a phased proposal management strategy that is aligned to sales motions, segmentation, and sales strategies, and scales to support global growth
- Own planning, execution and reporting.
- Develop and enhance templates and content for multiple high-quality, customizable proposal formats, leveraging technology and best-in-class processes
- Design and implement a sales-centric process for proposal development that is value-add to sellers, and responsive to their timing requirements
- Recommend and implement a phased resource model to execute proposal development and delivery, considering in-house cross-functional resources and additional headcount as needed.
- Collaborate across Sales, Sales Operations, Global Services, Marketing, IT, Communications teams, and others to leverage UiPath resources to design, deliver, and enhance the sales proposal program.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 -10 years of proposal management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ years of related work experience in the technology industry, preferably in a global organization
- Thorough knowledge of industry best practices for proposal management and programs
- Lead cross-functional teams through partnership and influence
- Deep understanding of sales processes, the sales audience, and their needs related to proposal development
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Flexible self-starter adept at using various technology platforms; Qvidian experience strongly desired.
- Makes data-driven decisions. Experienced at process measurement and optimization, translate to lessons learned, and implement improvements
- Excellent project management skills. Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Deadline driven, well organized, and detail oriented
- Works well with various levels in the organization
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
More Jobs From