WriterAccess, an award-winning content creation platform connecting thousands of businesses with freelance writers, editors, and content strategists, is looking for a Project Manager to help us grow and manage our marketing and development team. You'll find us on the Inc 5000 List as a 5 Year Honoree with 59% growth in the last 3 years, without even a smidge of investment or VC funding.
Join our team of remote employees that keep the content orders flowing to talent and revenue growth going year after year.
The Job In a Nutshell
- 100% Remote, part-time or full-time
- Manage marketing projects
- Manage code development projects
- Coordinate 1 to 5 team members
- Insure projects completed on time
- Test and review code deployment
- Report code bugs and errors
- Report to CEO on project status
What We Want
- At least one year of remote employment experience
- Super strong project management experience
- 1 to 5 years of experience working with creative freelancers
- Knowledge and expertise with content marketing
- SaaS or PaaS work experience a big plus
- Self-directed, self-motivated and proactive
- Organization and time management skills
- KPI adherence that drives performance
- Productive employee that loves work, travel, and no commute
What You Get
- Work from home or anywhere you travel
- Flexible schedule to work around your needs
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- Health plan and other benefits and incentive programs
- Gathering at our annual content marketing conference
- More time with your family, friends, and pets too ;-)
Why Choose Us
Our leaders are passionate about the business, fun and easy to work with, and proven professionals with track record's a mile long. Our 15,000+ freelancers all work remotely and we treat like gold with transparent pay rates, fair price mandates and free tools, courseware and online learning to help them advance their career. Our employees are motivated by our organic accomplishments, positive culture and genuine commitment to career development. And best of all, our small staff is motivated to enhance our world-class software that helps remote freelancers find clients, earn income, and spend more time with family, friends, and travel.
Apply if you have a positive outlook on life and excitement about this position, along with a proven track record working remotely. Send us a uniquely dazzling cover letter expressing your genuine interest, freakishly amazing skills, and ability to get things done with minimal or no direction. Look for a prompt response and next steps as we aim to fill positions immediately.