Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
The Project Manager - GS1 role is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership and develop our current GS1 systems and processes to scale with our rapidly growing organization. This role will oversee the migration and implementation of standard universal product codes across all Thrasio products. The Project Manager - GS1 will be responsible for planning and executing the migration of current products to standard barcodes, as well as rolling out the for future product acquisitions. The Project Manager orchestrates project communication, consolidates resources based on needs, drives solutions to unique transition requirements, manages timelines, and ensures internal data accuracy. This role helps to set up the foundation to support expansion of our products into multichannel and international markets.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for GS1 and UPC related activities between all internal parties, ensuring succinct communication, unified efforts, and clarity around objectives.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the UPC migration processes.
- Maintain clear chains of accountability across the relevant internal support teams (locally and internationally) involved in this transition.
- Partner with the Integration, Supply Chain, and Brand Ops teams to understand scope of the GS1 transition and the impacts to future performance, imposed restrictions, and data tracking.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management and prioritization, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential integration crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and support information tracking systems to ensure compliance and data integrity with internal systems.
What You Bring to the Party
- 4+ years experience in project management - specifically focused on GS1 and maintaining barcode data structure
- Skilled in Monday.com, Asana, Jira (or comparable software) with an in-depth knowledge of how a Project Management software can be leveraged in the acquisition lifecycle
- 2+ experience managing small teams, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Abstractly creative; can leverage this skill to provide input on challenges in the process
- Ability to influence others by maintaining open channels of communication, fostering teamwork, and building relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to understand complex issues from various sources, while finding simple solutions
- Effective planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, negotiate, and problem solve
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changes in priorities
- Comfortable in working in a complex, ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with the ability to convey ideas clearly
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office, including e-mail, word and excel
- Experience in information tracking and data integrity maintenance is a must
- Bonus points for experience working with Amazon Seller Central and GS1 barcodes
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.