At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a member of the Product Marketing team at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Coordinate customer migrations from all aspects including product parity, customer communications, and sales enablement to ensure expectations are set, deadlines are met and all stakeholders have the information they need to flawlessly execute
- Work cross functionally across sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to support company wide alignment and ensure flawless migration execution.
- Develop and execute strategic plans focused on increasing trial user adoption and ultimately, converting free users into paid users.
- Leverage your deep understanding of our buyers needs and the competitive landscape to build a compelling narrative for customer migrations and trial use cases.
- Support the buyers journey with a wide range of promotional content that is laser focused on value based positioning and messaging.
- Work with customers to identify their needs and growth stories and collaborate with internal teams to create successful paths for the future.
In order to be successful in this role, you are constantly pushing yourself to be the best version of product marketing:
- You have a unique ability to both see the big picture as well as the minute details of every product or program
- You are a narrative builder and visual storyteller who has amazing presentation and communication skills and is able to create clarity and focus from even the most complex and chaotic realities.
- You are insatiably curious about absolutely everything and constantly question the status quo. You never stop asking why, why, why!
- You understand the difference between things that are hard to implement from a development perspective and those that have substantial value for the customer.
- You are a patient teacher capable of commanding the attention of even senior sellers who know that you hold the secret to their success.
- You are an organizational influencer with the buyer's journey at the center of everything you do. Your empathy for the customer and their needs is exhausting for those that are only focused on an internal viewpoint.
- You influence the direction of major initiatives with your executive presence balancing the needs of the business in the near term while inspiring others with your vision of the future.
- You are data driven and strive to measure not just the actions that you are taking but more importantly you focus on measuring the impact that you are having within the organization.
- You are a creative problem solver who connects the dots between multiple seemingly unconnected events and are often found at the intersection of multiple teams.
- You thrive off of chaos and uncertainty. No day is like the last and you would have it no other way.
- 5+ years combined customer marketing, product marketing and project management experience within B2B
- Ability to manage full-scale user migrations, holding yourself and others accountable for meeting critical deadlines and delivering executive-level progress updates
- A track record of getting things done no matter what changes come your way
- Strong storyteller with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent at building cross-functional relationships and influencing others
- Experience with all types of promotional communications in support of buyers journey: email campaigns, sales collateral, videos, in app promotions, webinars, etc.
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment