Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
The Project Manager, Client Onboarding joins our Customer Onboarding Team in the North America region, responsible for delivering a quick time to value solution via prescriptive onboarding to North American-based clients on Threat Intelligence and/or Security teams. This individual owns the client engagement outcomes during the onboarding phase, working in tight partnership with the client and post-sales team on the following:
- Defining onboarding objectives and an outcomes-based onboarding plan, and shaping the strategic account plan for the year.
- Delivering on objectives, which set the foundation for customers success and long-time partnership with Recorded Future. .
- Speaking prescriptively about best-practice onboarding and intelligence use cases specific to clients industry.
- Ensuring comprehensive knowledge transfer and effective handoff between presales, and from onboarding to the expansion team.
What You'll Do
- Client Consultation
- Expertly consult customers on Recorded Futures onboarding best practices, their path to outcomes, recommendations, etc. Become a partner they instantly feel comfortable with and trust.
- Project Management
- Create an onboarding plan specific to the customer that achieves their stated objectives within the desired time frame.
- Share weekly project updates with customers and internally.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Set Up & Solutioning
- Set up the customer environment across following product sets: Recorded Future Portal, Recorded Future API for integrations, and others.
- Recommend best practice use cases of Recorded Future based on understanding of customers business use cases, success criteria, data, and your overall knowledge/expertise in information security and threat intelligence.
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future and integrations.
- US-based, US Citizen, and ability to work from our Tysons Corner, VA office.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS or equivalent education and work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in following areas: Presales / Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects with clear outcomes and tight deadlines.
- Experience in Information Security/SaaS; Threat Intelligence strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
- Knowledge/ experience working with SalesForce and other CRM tools a plus
- PMP Certification, and/or cyber security certifications a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.