You’ll have a positive impact on the world.
Each year in America, healthcare businesses waste millions of hours and billions of dollars trying to get payments right. Our flexible software and accurate data feeds help clients eliminate this administrative waste, work more closely with their partners, and ultimately, provide more certainty for people at the point of care.
The Service Delivery Team is responsible for managing all aspects of client implementations of the Burgess cloud-based products and services. Delivery Management is responsible for the project management of the client implementations of the Burgess cloud-based products and services. The primary function of this position will be to lead and direct the client and internal teams through the implementation process, ensuring adherence to Burgess methodology. This position is accountable for achieving high client satisfaction through structured on time delivery of a robust, performant and vigorously tested solution to a well-trained client user community. This role is responsible for managing the execution of the daily operations of their assigned Implementation Team(s). It requires the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment with diverse stakeholders is key.
What the Role Involves (Responsibilities)
- Maintain up to the minute knowledge of project risks, milestones, issue tracker, and client temperature for assigned client implementation projects. Ensure trackers and the project team are kept current of project status and risks.
- Continually reviews and analyzes existing workflows and practices, striving to improve process; isolating areas for improvement and delivering change for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain excellent communication channels with all client stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of current status and risks to the client, as well as early insight into client concerns, confusion or friction.
- Ensure strict compliance and security requirements in accordance with HIPAA regulations and best practices.
- Provide work direction to team members who are not direct reports. May also have direct reports and those associated responsibilities
- May participate in select pre-contract scoping meetings.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of client contract and SOW. May participate in select pre-contract scoping meetings.
- Assists in completing the pre-implementation worksheet. Maintains worksheet as changes occur, ensuring it represents 'as-built' upon project completion.
- Assists or Leads the development of Project Charter and Project Plan.
- Maintain solid understanding of the client's current claim processing workflow through their internal systems, including key technical components and workflow decision criteria
- Project manage the client adoption of Burgess Software.
- Contribute to project success through excellence in execution of implementation plans with Service and Delivery teams and client.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams across multiple workstreams to understand business requirements, cross-product dependencies and technical interdependence for all Service Delivery projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that project tasks are on track to schedule and eventually delivered on time.
- Coordinate communication with customers during the problem resolution process, utilizing superior customer service skills.
- Maintain up to the minute understanding of client stakeholder’s 'temperature'.
- Document and resolve where possible and inform team leaders of all Service issues, conflicts, risks and client concerns.
- Able to gather steps to reproduce, expected outcome and actual outcome for all client issues
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of all client requests and issues to endure common understanding of expected resolution and/or risks to schedule.
- Ensure Change Management process is used when required.
- Handle most questions regarding product scope, schedule and status on your own.
What You’ve Got (Qualifications & Skills)
- Degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in quality assurance and software testing.
- Experience in performance scripts execution and results/metrics analysis
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- PMP preferred
- Strong industry knowledge
- Solid understanding of the JSCON and 837 data dictionaries preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in technical aspects of mobile and custom software.
Who You Are (Ideal Competencies/Skills)
- Creative entrepreneur. You have a constant drive to make things better; you question the status quo and approach common challenges with creativity and constructive criticism. You have skills to clearly and convincingly share ideas in a way that adapts to your audience, regardless of function, level, or expertise.
- Critical, big-picture thinker. You have a constant thirst for knowledge and the ability to credibly share it with others, whether internally or externally. You are analytical, evaluating logic-based details while always considering and problem-solving for the sake of the big picture.
- Self-starter. You are proactive, self-motivated, and able to push work, start initiatives, and provide ideas independently in a team environment.
How We Work (Team & Culture)
- Collaborative. We work together and help each other do our best by building on our work across teams and offices. We don’t own individual ideas or seek credit.
- User-driven. We place our clients and our users’ needs above all else. If it matters to a user, it matters to us. We work for them and keep ourselves accountable to that.
- Hands-on. We don’t wait for problems to solve themselves. We enter the thick of it and get things done.
- Impact over ego. Our culture is about results, not ownership. Great ideas have seniority over titles and levels, and great thinkers outshine fancy pedigrees.
- Forward-looking. We look beyond our own world to constantly improve our business. We welcome outside speakers, tap into the latest tech, and make sure we’re future-proof in anticipation of what’s coming next.
- Caring & close knit. We know and care about our people. We know each other’s project strengths—but also about upcoming family trips and favorite after-work drinks
More Jobs From